10 September 2012

Guangzhou Day 2 & 3

Day 2

We went to the Pearl & Jade Market to buy a few pieces.  After that we went to the Shamin Island to do a little shopping.  I think I paid too much for the items I purchased, but I found it difficult to negotiate the prices too much with the shops.  I couldn't find some of the items that I really wanted and we ran out of time.  So, we are going back on Tuesday.  Hopefully that will be a better experience!!

Day 3

We went back to the medical clinic to have Harli's TB test checked.  She did just find and we knew there would be no issues because her arm didn't swell at all.

After that we went to the Safari Park.  It was awesome!!  Just wish that it was much cooler.
Here are some pics, I will post a video on FB.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) will be our Consulate Appointment.  That is where we will take the oath.  After that back to the island for shopping and some pictures of Harli with the statues, etc.

Miss you boys!!  Miss everyone - can't wait to get home with our best souvenir ever! Love you, XOXOXO.  : )














2 comments:

  1. sounds like fun both the shopping and safari park...bring me home an elephant! good luck and congrats for tuesday, see you in a few days.
    lorrane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Safari Park. I think it's great.

    ReplyDelete

Comments