We weren't expecting a referral until the end of April, but we received Harli's referral on March 23rd. At the start of this journey, I had my heart set on a younger child - as young as we could possibly get. Troy had his heart set on a toddler. We decided to move forward and let God lead the way. I have to say that I'm blown away with the way her referral came to us. The timing, her birthday, and the many other obvious confirmations we received that this girl is meant to be ours. There was nothing I could do except set aside MY plan for this adoption, be faithful and follow His lead to our sweet little girl. We are so excited to welcome her into our family!
Here's what we know about Harli:
She is 3 years old
She can count two blocks
She likes listening to music
She has a ready smile
She is fairly extroverted
She likes playing with toys
She likes to build towers
She can wash her hands without help
She eats with a spoon
She goes up stairs one foot at a time
She likes taking a bath
And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me
Matthew 18:5
.jpg)
.jpg)